Dubai Annual Retreat
Why Should You Join This Event?
The Pink D.I.V.A.S Thriving Retreat will provide breast cancer survivors from all corners of the world with a sanctuary of healing, growth, and empowerment. We believe that every survivor’s journey is a triumph worth celebrating and nurturing. Rooted in our commitment to holistic well-being, our mission is to guide you towards embracing life with renewed vitality.
The Pink D.I.V.A.S Thriving Retreat in Dubai!
At The Pink D.I.V.A.S Thriving Retreat, Our vision is to create a global movement of breast cancer survivors embracing life’s boundless possibilities with strength, unity, and unwavering hope. We envision a world where every survivor stands as a testament to the power of resilience and the beauty of renewal.
- 98% of women who attend retreats leave feeling better and able to cope with daily life activities while thriving.
- Hours of volunteering services & resources where we restore our D.I.V.A.S.
- 100% of women would recommend The Pink D.I.V.A.S Thriving Retreat to others.
Embark on a journey of healing, restoration, and fun with other breast cancer survivors
- Luxury hotel accommodations at the Hilton Al Habtoor City Dubai with daily breakfast.
- Hotel transfers from the airport with our private drivers.
- Welcome Dinner and Meet & Greet at Filia located in The SLS Hotel.
- Mental Health workshop led by The Lighthouse Arabia in the desert.
- Floganza Photoshoot with gowns included.
- Desert Safari excursion with Camel ride, Fire Show, dinner and more!
- Tour of the Burj Khalifa (the tallest building in the world) and the fountain show.
- Health education session with our medical professional.
- Welcome gift basket personalized.
- Dhow dinner cruise on the pristine waters by the Dubai Marina.
- Day tour of Abu Dhabi and the Grande Mosque.
- Sweet Dreams and Bold Affirmations Pajama Party and more!
This retreat will surely have you feeling renewed and ready to THRIVE during survivorship! Create lasting memories and meet new Pink D.I.V.A.S. from around the world. Remember, we are Diverse, Inspiring, Victorious, Amazing, Survivors.
**Airfare is NOT included.
**Please be sure to have at least 6 months travel time on your U.S. Passport or a valid Visa.
**Transportation will be included in all planned events.
Need Assistance With The Event?
Past Events Gallery
Please fill out the form above and register for the event.
This is the new answer